Sunday, May 20, 2007

yard party

Today my next door neighbor had a Graduation Party in both our back yards. We have been working like crazy the last week to clean up the yard and get our flower gardens in tip top shape! We both like the same type of statuary and we both have water gardens and English Flower gardens so it looks like our yards are really one big area. This is a picture of about 1/2 my yard looking from my porch over to their yard. I wish I would have take a pic of my 1200 pound water fountain that I truly love. Well, maybe another time. The yard was really cute. We had a gazebo and she had 32 American Girl Dolls all over the yards. One was on each table and then tucked into the flower beds all around. Keyshawn and Lexie had a ball. Lexie because she got to dress up in rhinestone gaucho pants and shoes (I didn't let her were the princess tiara I thought that was a bit much for a yard party) and keyshawn because of all the food.It was alot of work but at least it forced me to get the yard into shape for the summer.

No comments: