Friday, May 11, 2007

nunsense


I was Mother Superior in "Nunsence" last fall and it made a lasting impression on my granddaughter Lexie. She loves going to the theater to practice with me and she helped me learn all the songs and dances. It cracked her up seeing me in the "Habit" especially when I had the play the part of "getting high on glue". Here are some pictures of me and the group. My favorite is the one of us with our robes hiked up and sitting in front of a fan to cool off. Let me tell you, having hot flashes in a Habit is hell! Ten years ago I played the same part and didn't even break a sweat. Thought I would die dancing and singing and hot flashes ta boot. i was scrapping and Lexie came around the corner in my costumes. She of course knows the whole script, so I took a break and she intertained me as I took these precious pics.

No comments: